On Friday January 6, 2017, members of the Guns and Drugs Section, executed Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and Criminal Code search warrants at addresses on Nelson Street and Hamilton Road.
The following drugs and Canadian Currency were seized;
• Marihuana, 2,909 grams $29,090
• Hash, 377.8 grams $7,540
• Hash oil, 413 grams $14455
• Psilocybin, 311 grams $3,110
• Shatter, 15 grams $ 840
• Seven resin vape pens $70
• Cocaine, 45 grams $4500
• Oxycodone pills, 102 $510
• Resin oil, 100 grams $ 4000
Total Drugs Seized $64,115.00
Total Canadian Currency Seized Approximately $14,000.00
As a result of this investigation, Michael Caron (34), Darlene Fanson (45), Damion Wilkinson (18), Michael Lennox (22), and Christopher Caron (31), all of London, were charged jointly with the following Controlled Drugs and Substances Act charges:
• Two counts of possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking, contrary to section 5(2);
• Four counts of possession of a Schedule II substance for the purpose of trafficking, contrary to section 5(2); and
• Possession of a Schedule III substance for the purpose of trafficking, contrary to section 5(2).
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to call the London Police Service at (519) 661-5670 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Information can also be sent in on-line anonymously to www.londoncrimestoppers.com.
This project has been made possible by a grant from the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services.