(TOWNSHIPS OF NEW TECUMSETH & ADJALA-TOSORONTIO) – Due to the heavy rain fall over the early morning hours on June 23, 2017, members of the Nottawasaga Ontario Provincial Police Detachment, along with New Tecumseth Fire, New Tecumseth and Country Roads Departments have been responding to several flooding and washouts in the area.
Roads that have been closed due to flooding or washouts are:
- County Road 50 between County Road 1 and County Road 14, Adjala (Full Road Closure)
- County Road 1 between County Road 50 and Adjala-Tecumseth Townline, Adjala (Flooding)
- 2nd Line between Sideroad 10 and Sideroad 15, New Tecumseth (Bridge out)
- 3rd Line Between Sideroad 20 and County Road 27, New Tecumseth (Washout)
- 4th line Between Sideroad 20 and County Road 27, New Tecumseth (Flooding)
- Sideroad 15 Between 10th Line and 5th Line, New Tecumseth (Flooding)
- Sideroad 10 between 6th line and 5th line, New Tecumseth (Large sink hole)
There have been no injuries reported in the flooding or washouts. Updates will be provided on additional closures and when roads are opened.