(ST.CHARLES, ON) –On July 5, 2017 Noelville Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) in conjunction with the OPP’s Organized Crime Enforcement Bureau (OCEB) and the Northeast Region Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) conducted a Search warrant at a residence in St. Charles, ON.
As a result of the Investigation:
Phyllis GILPIN, 33 years of age of St. Charles was charged with:
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the purpose of trafficking, contrary to section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substance Act (CDSA)
- Possession of a Schedule II Substance for the purpose of trafficking, contrary to section 5(2) of the (CDSA)
- Possession of a Schedule III Substance, contrary to section 4(1) of the(CDSA)
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime under $5000, contrary to section 354(1)(a) of the Criminal Code of Canada (CC)
- Breach of Firearms Regulation, contrary to section 86(2) of the (CC)
The accused is scheduled to appear before the Ontario Court of Justice in Sudbury on August 9, 2017 to answer to her charges.