The Toronto Police Service is seeking assistance identifying two men involved in an Assault Causing Bodily Harm investigation.
It is reported that:
- on Sunday, May 28, 2017, a 30-year-old man was walking on Adelaide Street, near Brant Street
- two men began to punch the 30-year-old man, knocking him to the ground
- they continued to kick him until he lost consciousness
- once the man regained consciousness, he was able to seek help
- he was taken to hospital where he received treatment for his injuries
A photograph of the two men has been released.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.