(GRAVENHURST, ON) – On September 13, 2017 the Muskoka Community Street Crime Unit executed a Criminal Code search warrant at a residence in Gravenhurst, ON and recovered property related to several Break and Enters and Thefts that occurred during the summer months in Gravenhurst.
Police have charged 26 year-old Rachelle MACKEY of Gravenhurst with the following offenses:
- Break and Enter CC 348(1) X 2
- Possession of Break In Instruments CC 351(1)
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime CC 354(1)(a)
- Fail to Comply with Probation CC 733.1(1)
- Possession of Schedule I Substance CDSA 4(1) X 2
- Possession of Schedule II CDSA 4(1)
She is to appear before the Bail Court at Ontario Court of Justice in Bracebridge on September 14, 2017.