(IROQUOIS FALLS, ON) – On September 24, 2017 at 7:30 a.m., the Iroquois Falls Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) responded to a family dispute on Marion Street in Iroquois Falls, Ontario.
As a result of the investigation the OPP have charged Craig CHASSE, 26, of Iroquois Falls, Ontario with the following:
- Resist Peace Officer, contrary to section 129(a) of the Criminal Code (CC).
- Assault Peace Officer, contrary to section 270(1)(a) of the CC,
- Two counts of Uttering Threats to Cause Death or Bodily Harm, contrary to section 264.1(1)(a) of the CC,
- Uttering Threats – Damage Property, contrary to section 264.1(1)(b) of the CC,
- Mischief Under $5,000, contrary to section 430(4) of the CC, and,
- Assault, contrary to section 266 of the CC.
He remains in custody until his next court date in Timmins, Ontario.