The Toronto Police Service is seeking assistance locating a woman wanted in an investigation into a series of Break-and-Enters.
It is alleged that:
- between Thursday, August 10, 2017, and Tuesday, September 19, 2017, a woman has been responsible for four separate Break-and-Enters in the Parkdale area: O’Hara Avenue, Maynard Avenue, Dowling Avenue and Campbell Avenue.
- in each of the Break-and-Enters, the woman stole cash and credit cards from the victims’ homes
- on Sunday, September 18, 2017, at approximately 7 a.m., one of the stolen credit cards was used at a gas station in the Dupont Street and Lansdowne Avenue area.
- images of the woman who used the stolen credit card were obtained from store security camera video.
It is further alleged that:
- the woman has been identified as Tracey Lynn Nickols, 41, of Toronto.
She is wanted for:
1) Three counts of Break-and-Enter & Commit
2) Possess Credit Card obtained by Crime
3) Fraud Under $5000
4) Prowl by Night
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.