The mandate of the Hamilton Police Service Vice and Drugs Unit is to investigate vice and drug crimes within the City of Hamilton in order to enhance and improve the quality of life in our community.
On Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 the Vice and Drug Unit executed a search warrant in the area of Ramsden Drive as a result of an ongoing drug trafficking investigation.
Mario VISOCCHI, 45 years of age, from Hamilton has been arrested and is facing the following criminal charges:
• Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking Cocaine. CDSA 5(2)
• Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking Methamphetamine. CDSA 5(2)
• Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking Marihuana. CDSA 5(2)
• Proceeds of Crime over $5000.00
• 108.05 grams of powdered Cocaine
• 6.28 grams of Crack Cocaine
• 64.64 grams of Crystal Methamphetamine
• 117.47 grams of Marihuana
• Large undisclosed amount of Canadian Currency, as Proceeds of Crime.