(PEMBROKE, ON) – On October 20, 2017, members of the Upper Ottawa Valley Ontario Provincial Police (OPP), Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) and Emergency Response Team (ERT) executed a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA) search warrant at a residence in the City of Pembroke. Drug paraphernalia, cash and various types of drugs were seized.
As a result Perry Junior TUCOTTE, age 27 of the City of Pembroke, has been arrested and charged with the following CDSA and Criminal Code (CC) offences:
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the Purpose Trafficking – Cocaine
- Possession of a Schedule II Substance of the Purpose of Trafficking – Cannabis Marijuana
- Possession of a Schedule II Substance – Cannabis Marijuana
- Possession of a Schedule II Substance – Cannabis Resin
- Fail to Comply with Probation – 3 counts
He was held for a bail hearing and remains in custody until his next scheduled court appearance at the Ontario Court of Justice in Pembroke on October 23, 2017.