Special weather statement in effect for:
- Blind River – Thessalon
- Espanola – Killarney
- Manitoulin Island
- Elliot Lake – Ranger Lake
- Agawa – Lake Superior Park
- Sault Ste. Marie – St. Joseph Island
- Searchmont – Montreal River Harbour – Batchawana Bay
- Greater Sudbury and vicinity
- North Bay – Powassan – Mattawa
- West Nipissing – French River
- Chapleau – Missinaibi Lake
- Gogama – Foleyet
- Kirkland Lake – Englehart
- New Liskeard – Temagami
A soaker on tap for the upcoming weekend.
A low-pressure system from Colorado is forecast to track northeast across the Great Lakes and Central Ontario into Quebec Saturday night and Sunday.
Latest computer models continue to show that this system may bring a significant rainfall to the region Saturday night and Sunday. Latest indications suggest 25 to 50 mm of rain are possible from this weather system.
Environment Canada is closely monitoring this situation.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to [email protected] or tweet reports using #ONStorm.