(TOWN OF NORTH PERTH, ON) – On the morning of November 4, 2017, members of the Perth County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) received numerous reports of mischiefs throughout Listowel. Suspect(s) caused extensive damage in the early morning hours by spray painting numerous vehicles, homes and government buildings. Initial estimates place the damages in excess of $5000. The yellow and orange graffiti consisted of both offensive images and simple random destructive casts of paint.
- Residence on Bowne Avenue near Elma Street West
- Residence on Boyne Avenue near Ann Street
- Residence on Clayton Street East near Maitland Avenue South
- Listowel District Secondary School on Maitland Avenue South
- Residence on Elm Avenue North near Elizabeth Street East
- Listowel Memorial Arena on Maitland Avenue North
- Residence on Davidson Avenue North near McDonald Street East
The suspects would have been active between 12:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. on November 4, 2017 and may have been travelling by foot. The OPP are asking anyone with video surveillance to review their recordings between those hours. They may have also been exposed to yellow or orange paint.
If you can help identify the suspects or if you think you may have been a victim of this crime please contact Perth OPP at 1-888-310-1122. Should you wish to remain anonymous, you may call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or submit a tip on-line at www.csgw.tips. You may be eligible for a reward from Crime Stoppers of up to $2,000.